Friday, February 19, 2010

Back to Scotland - Driving to the Highlands

I know I'm jumping around here. I'm sorry! I don't want the Scotland pictures to get buried, but maybe once they've been up for awhile, I'll change the dates and file them according to when the trip actually happened.

These pictures are the beginning of the second half of our trip. After exploring Edinburgh on foot, we rented a car and drove up to Inverness then onto Isle of Skye. These pictures are from the drive to Inverness. It was scary and Yui was a bit nervous about driving on the wrong side of the road, but it didn't take him too long to get used to the differences between Scottish roads and Canadian roads. K snoozed away in the backseat. It was a beautiful drive!








To see more pictures from this drive, along with descriptions, go to:

No comments: