Sunday, August 01, 2010

I did something right!

Week one of clean eating is done and I am pretty durn pleased with myself. I weigh myself on Sundays - I was down 2 pounds last week and 1 pound this week. (I kept last week under my hat in case I went back up!)

I'm also on week 4 of week 2 of the Couch 2 5k. (So I've been doing week 2 for about 4 weeks now!) I'm going to move on to week 3 the next time I go out. My reasons for staying at week 2 are manyfold. First of all, I have only been running once, maybe twice a week. The program recommends three. Once you hit week three, you have to one for THREE straight minutes. That scares me. But I will do it! I am signing up for a 5k run in October, so I have to do it! And many friends of mine are also signing up for runs as well - some claim to have been inspired by me! I can't let them down!

On the cooking front, I bought this book yesterday: Allergy Proof Recipes for Kids and I can't wait to try it out! It has a mac and "cheese" recipe in it! I'll keep you post with the results!

That's my quick update for today! I must come back with recipes and pictures. I promise my next entry will have both! :)

No comments: